Local Council issues

If you have a query regarding a Council matter, in the first instance you should raise this yourself with either the Council or your local Councillor directly. Examples of Council matters include:

  • Council Tax.
  • Planning & Building Control.
  • Parking Policy & Parking Enforcement.
  • Public Health.
  • Highways Management (including repairs).
  • Environmental Health.

If you have tried contacting yourself, but have not received a satisfactory response or no response at all, I can ask for your case to be investigated further or considered once again. Please ensure you include the details of your initial interaction with the Council when contacting me.

I am able to take on Council cases which you have not yet contacted the Council about if they relate to one of the following areas:

  • Children’s social care.
  • Adult social care.
  • Urgent housing matters.
  • Education.

I am also able to refer matters on your behalf if you do not use / have access to a computer.

If you are unsure whether I am able to help with your Council matter, please send me an email and I will be happy to clarify.